BORICA AD, in its capacity as a Provider of qualified certified services, issues qualified certificates for Payment Service Providers (PSP) according to Regulation (EU) 2018/389 (PSD2). These certificates include additional information sections that are specific and applicable to qualified PSD2 certificates, according to ETSI TS 119 495 V1.1.2.
- Qualified Electronic Seal Certificate (QSealC PSD2) – issued to a payment service provider (PSP) according to PSD2 and used to prove the integrity and origin of the data (Article 35, Paragraph 2 of the Regulation).
- Qualified Website Authentication (QWebC PSD2) - is issued for the purpose of authenticating a website and proving the authenticity of a domain (Article 45 and Annex IV, of the Regulation), to establish a secure communication channel (TLS) between the parties.
Certificates under PSD2 are issued depending on the role in which the payment service provider appears:
- Account information service provider/ Account information (PSP_AI);
- Service provider issuing payment instruments / Issuing of card-based payment instrument (PSP_IC);
- Payment initiation service provider/ Payment initiation (PSP_PI);
- Payment service provider, servicing accounts / Account servicing (PSP_AS).