For individuals and legal entities
Document exchange with the administration
You can use the electronic services of the public and municipal administration – e.g. to submit tax returns, applications, appeals and all other documents that you exchange with the state structures.
Secure online banking
Using electronic signature guarantees the highest level of security, which is of great importance when it comes to your money. Banks recommend the usage of an electronic signature, as it eliminates the possibility of abuse and manipulation to the greatest extent. Moreover – having electronic signature is one of the mandatory requirements in case you want to use active operations, including ordering payments online.
Along with the high level of security, the electronic signature is quite convenient when using online banking – you can use several different systems with one electronic signature, which simplifies your work, saves time and gives you access to your money wherever you are.
List of banks supporting electronic signature for access to their systems and signing bank documents could be found in the "Electronic Banking" section.
Secure exchange of information
You can sign your correspondence in order to be sure that it remains unchanged in the Internet while reaching the right recipient. Electronic signatures offer a mechanism to encrypt the information, so that it remains completely confidential.
- Submitting tax, insurance and employment documents: VAT returns and VAT registers, Intrastat, etc.; registration of labor and civil contracts;
- Issuing electronic invoices, which are recognized electronic documents and thus save time and costs, improve the relationships with your partners and clients;
- Switching to paperless document flow and storage. Thus you reduce costs and accelerate the business processes. Use our specialized software for electronic signing of documents and maintaining e-records;
- Introducing policy of signing the internal document flow. Thus you enhance the transparency and ensure credibility and irrevocability of the business processes.
Specialized signatures are used for different purposes such as:
- authentication of server data;
- protection of e-mails;
- encryption/decryption of data;
- authentication of the identity in virtual private networks (VPN).